How Mobile ATA Martial Arts is Preparing for Caronavirus & COVID19
How Mobile ATA Martial Arts is Preparing For Coronavirus & COVID19
The team at MobileATA is committed to the health and safety of our Students and Members.
We will use this page (as well as communicate via our Facebook Group, Page and E-Mail) to keep you posted.
Our Team is always very proactive in taking steps towards the health of our students and hygiene in our locations.
We have hand sanitizer readily available throughout the academy and antibacterial hand soap in the bathrooms.
We regularly clean our mats, bags and equipment with hospital grade cleaner and are increasing the number of deep cleaning sessions per week for the time being.
We are urging all students, parents and siblings to STAY HOME if you feel sick, even if the symptoms are not consistent with the coronavirus or flu. This will help the spreading of any and all illnesses. This is our policy year round, but we are asking everyone to be especially vigilant during this time.
CDC PREVENTION STEPS
We are also asking our students to follow the CDC’s prevention steps below to stop the spreading of illnesses. Specifically:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask (not recommended- see website)
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
You can find these guidelines and more information here:
LEADERS DON’T PANIC, THEY PREPARE
While we recognize the seriousness of this virus, we also recognize that remaining physically fit is an important way to ensure a healthy immune system.
Further, we believe that in frightening times, it is important for students to maintain as much consistency as possible, within reason.
Our goal is to employ practices that reduce risk while focusing on educating our students with empathy and compassion so they can balance their emotions with logic and information.
Your children are going to follow your lead.
Make sure it’s one to follow.
Thank you for your cooperation.
We are hoping that everyone will do their part as we take every measure to keep our academies a safe and clean environment.